Smurfs Company Started in 1998 Ready made garments factory :
The ready-made garments factory is considered as one of the Biggest Group in the production of ready-made garments in the 10th Of Ramadan Industrial City .
The factory produce all kinds of Baby’s readymade garments, especially the Baby Blankets, Baby strapless, Baby Bag, Caricott,..etc all these with the most fashionable designs& the latest lines in the style & fashion.
In the readymade garments factory there is the mode rest sewing machines, as well as there’s the latest designs, ideas & modernist production lines for the Baby’s production.
Also we have the Knitting & embroidery department which include the most fashionable machines in these field.
All these help us to open the export market in a lot of countries such as: Europe, USA, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Iraq , Nigeria, Yemen, Algeria, Saudi Arabia.
The production capacity: We produce 7000 piece / day.
Days of working & number of hours of working : the factory works 24 hours / day .
number of days of working are 320day / year.
Total number of workers :the number of workers are 250 worker.
Our garment manufacturing department produces all types of cotton and Polyester clothes – Baby Blankets and babies accessories that comply with the highest international quality standards of ready-made clothes – Baby Blankets and babies accessories.
Our manufacturing processes are as follows:
After receiving fabrics from dyed and finished department the fabric quality control department checks the fabric color based on the client’s requirement, in addition to applying tests of color fastness and dimensional stability after washing.
A special team of experts follow up the operations of production and start preparing orders with the section of cutting pattern, to ensure that the required quality of product is achieved in terms of quality, measurement and quantities before spreading fabric for cutting.
Our coordination and follow up section receives the clipped fabric and checks their quantity and quality ensuring that they are free of any defects. Then, clipped fabric are sorted and distributed among the printing and/or embroidery section where the head of the section inspects the quality of the materials used for crocking (rubbing) resistance after being washed to maintain the highest international quality standards emphasized by Sanafer Company.
Fabrics are later integrated in the Sewing Department, where it is sewed according to the various seaming phases conforming to quality standards and size charts attached with the clients order.
Finishing and Final quality Control of garment is the last stage of garment production where garments get their final look and undergo for final quality check, making sure that they are free of any defects associated with:
-Quality and quantity of garments.
-Conformity of design and color.
The laundering department receives the readymade clothes where they are ironed and sent to the packaging department to be packed and delivered to the Export Department to start the process of exportation and following up with shipping department.
Quality Control System:
Quality Control System is one of the most important aspects in Sanafer Company.
• Sanafer (QCS) is practiced right from the initial stage of sourcing raw materials to the finished garment stage to ensure that the required products/ services are received as prescribed in an accurate time, cost, efficient manner, through the application of quite established systems and procedures.
• All production phases are submitted to high strict quality control (QC) and Sanafer adjusts the standard operating procedures to be effectively and strictly applied.
• Sanafer (QC) emphasizes products checking to find out defects and reporting them to the management that makes the decision to accept or reject the product release.
• Quality Assurance (QA) improves and stabilizes the production processes to avoid issues that led to defects. (QA) emphasizes achieving user/users satisfaction throughout verifying that systems & components correspond to predetermined requirements.
• Sanafer Quality Control System requirements are based on the principles of PDCA Cycle:
1. Comprehension and accepting the client’s quality requirements.
2. Assuring appropriate flow of quality requirements to the QC Department and Production Department.
3. Inspection & measurements as per phase.
4. Record deviations.
5. Feeding back to the Production Department.
6. Setting plans for more improvement.
Sanafer QC Team:
Our team is well experienced and trained in accordance with (QCS):
• Adjusting quality standards conformity to the client’s requirements and guide them to each production process & department.
• Setting SOPs for preparatory processes & production to obtain first time quality at each process.
• Improve MIS for quality recording & measurements.
• Monitor the product quality through the diverse production stages.
• Training newly hired quality personnel in accordance with Sanafer quality polices and how to use quality tools such as check-lists, questionnaires, inspection procedures.
Quality Control Inspection Steps:
• Auditing fabric to guarantee only quality merchandises are accepted.
• Committing in sampling phase & product development and taking care of samples quality aspect.
• Making sure that no defective fabric is sent for cutting. If minor defect is present, this must be reported to cutting department to avoid this defect.
• Providing audit reports of fabric quality.
• Performing pre- production meeting before the production stage.
During Production Inspection:
• Implement in- line& end -of line inspection in sewing phase.
• Implement pre- line audit.
• Perform quality audits in manufacturing process to ensure the right quality of garments.
• Analysis quality reports and set improvement plan.
• Perform final inspection in finishing department.
• Perform an audit of packed and assorted merchandises before shipment.