Since we established this department we relied on the best knitting machines from global market leader in the field of circular knitting machines such as, German Mayer and Japanese Fukuhara.These machines set the contemporary standard combined with innovation on a global level in terms of function and added value.
Production reliability, Maximum precision and an uncompromising innovative drive are the core strengths which have always distinguished our knitting department.
Performance, quality and tradition= competence
The yarn gets to the knitting department where there is a big variety of machines that produce fabrics of all types’ open width and circular (tubular) form. The wide variety of diameters, types and gauge enables us to manufacture unlimited numbers of open and body size fabrics. All our machines have Lycra attachment equipment for best fabric stretch recovery.
A special team of textile engineers follow up the operations and check the quality of produced fabrics to guarantee best quality and compliance with the required quality.
Knitted fabric Performance Specifications:
To ensure that performance specification standards are maintained. All fabrics used in producing Sanafer’s garments, must all be tested for quality and compliance.
Fabric performance specification of Sanafer Is based on the test methods from the authorizing standards organizations such as ASTM, BS, ISO, EN, IEC and TAPPI .
Maximum Acceptable Change:
Fabric Weight (GSM): ±5 g
Fabric Content: 4
defects per25 kilo
Fabric inspection machine:
The main objective of fabric inspection is the detection of defects in the manufacturing process as early as possible.
This ensures that:
1) Time and money will not be wasted on correcting those defects.
2) Improves efficiency and timely deliveries.
3) Minimize the rejection of garments due to fabric faults.
Our Demas fabric inspection machine have been designed and produced in order to prevent all problems that may arise. It is a rolling machine for inspecting knitted fabrics without being stretched.
• Air blast system to eliminate curls at fabric edges.
• Machine stops automatically at the desired meter at the end of fabric piece.
• Edge tracking photocell is available to ensure roll wrapping precision.
• Defines separate calibration values for individual types of fabric (x99).
• Inspection display is protected from daylight and illuminated with varied lamps.
• Measures roll weight and prints barcode label by connecting to the printer (Optional).
• Renders the tube fabric open width by running through cutting and expanding devices (Optional).
Each roll of fabric is checked for defects using our Demas Textile Machinery, before going to the dyeing department to guarantee best quality and compliance with the required quality .